About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, February 23, 2009

life safari - Monday

I am feeling strange this morning. Got too hot in my sleep and got up very stuffed up. Also, I had an episode of eating more than I have been used to Saturday. My whole system is disrupted this morning.

Now, it is my goal to get back to a routine of normalcy today. I have been totally absorbed with programming my new phone. It is finished, for the most part and now it can be the aid that it is supposed to be rather than the object of my total attention.

I am so sorry that we have lost Jimmy L this past week. But, I know he is in a place better than he has been in for a long time. Rest in Peace Dear Jimmy. And, I hope your family will find peace soon and their grief will subside with time.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

to be alive and well this morning
that Precious is alive and well and by my side
that Jill is in my life
that Wanda Bear is in my life
that I have so many loving people in my life through AA
for God's Grace
for another day to live this life and I dedicate myself to living it as close to goodness and happiness as I can
although I have worries, I am going to live in a positive state of mind today
thank YOU

1 comment:

Scott W said...

I don't like sleeping when it is too warm. Just isn't right. I have had the a/c on the past three nights.