About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, February 26, 2009

life safari - Thursday 02-26-09

Another month drawing to an end.

Today, I am Grateful and thankful ...

for God's Grace, love and care - even though I'm sure I test His patience too
the love of my friends and family
for Precious in my home
for AA and recovery - for me and many people that I love
for friends/loved ones that are back in my life after I "took a powder"
for a new-found appreciation for love in a certain relationship that used to baffle me
for being much easier to be in a loving, nurturing relationship
I haven't cried myself to sleep over the above in several weeks
to be more light-hearted and less grasping/demanding for what I want out of the relationship
that, if I just be me and not try and cling, things change in a way that is so pleasing and fulfilling
I learn my lessons the hard way
thank YOU
and you all, too
God Bless

No comments: