About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, February 19, 2009

life safari - Feb. 19th

Good Morning ! I feel rested and ready for the day.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I am sober, clean, smoke-free and about 14 pounds lighter
Work is going well
Jill and I am doing well together (long distance, currently)
to have her back in my life
to also have Wanda Bear back in my life - I lost touch with Wanda and Jill for 3 years
for Precious - this wonderful cat is my touch-stone in many ways
for today and tomorrow and then, it's the weekend. No one owns any of my time on Sat. and Sun
for Grace
that, I finally got my contacts entered into the cell phone
for the challenge of technology - it's a hair-puller but once I figure it out, I feel good and enjoy the thing
for my friends and loved - ones
thank YOU

No comments: