About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, February 27, 2009

life safari - 02-27-09

Well, February is almost over. We are having the March winds now, if they get stronger in March, it may blow our houses down.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

that I am hanging on to less expectations

I am feeling more loved and related to by a romantic interest and it is helping me be content with just what we have. I am not desiring more and getting disappointed

I realize, with time and interacting that we are cut from different cloth

I desire a companionship with a person and she does not feel that desire. There are many other areas that we do not feel the same on. This, however does not cause me great anguish today as it did a few weeks ago.

Becoming better friends has been the difference in my feelings, mood and calmed my desire for something that she can not give.

It is a good thing !

Make not mistake, however. I am in love and love this person very much. Enough to be satisfied with what she has to offer and be self-contained and independent enough to seek what else I need elsewhere.

for Precious

for God's Grace

thank YOU

1 comment:

Scott W said...

Glas you are smiling these days.