About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, January 29, 2009

life safari - Thurs. 01/29/09

What a beautiful day out !

My computer has seen fit to shape up - last night and today. It is acting like a new unit, responding like it is supposed to and doing it with speed and grace !

AWESOME !!!! Many of you know the problems I've had lately with it.

So, I was able to download software for my GPS unit. I had done so prior (or, so I thought) but,
the computer malfunctioned and it was never downloaded. Well,

I have a GPS unit that is so full of good stuff. It is connected to my computer, I have many things to enhance the experience at my finger-tips and, all because my computer decided to operate like it should last night. I'm stumped but, to show my appreciation, I have gone in and deleted a bunch of photos and other stuff that should help it maintain it's good attitude and service.

I am so Grateful and Thankful :

you know how happy I am for this pearl (above)
for God's Grace
for the "delete" button
that I learned the hard way years ago to only delete things I created on the computer
that I still hold the title of "Queen of delete"
that now, I will defrag and clean up the mess of my deletions while getting ready for my AA meeting today !!
Thank YOU

1 comment:

Scott W said...

Good to see you yesterday.