About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, January 31, 2009

life safari 01-31-09

The last day of this month.
And, AA birthday night.

Happy Birthday...
Zane 17
Diane 18
Kathy 18
George 13
Pat 17
________
WOW !!!!!!

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I am sober too
to be in such great company much of the time
to have my house cleaned today
to be out of pain when I'm moving about. My pain is unbearable at night and early morning when I first get up. I'm under a Dr.'s care - I'll be alright
the weather today is so very beautiful
I'm Blessed with so much in my life
that my computer is operating correctly after not working right for so long
for second chances
that Mary is coming by my house to pick me up for dinner and AA birthday night - what a treat !
for the Grace of God
thank YOU

2 comments:

dAAve said...

I saw you there.

Scott W said...

I am sorry you are experiencing so much pain.