About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, January 15, 2009

life safari -Thurs. 01-15-09

Oh, Good Morning, all !

I am very happy to say that, I did hear from one of my friends which I had lost contact with. What a joyful experience ! I am please that she seemed as happy to hear my voice as I was to hear hers. Thank absolutely made my day.

I will just pick up and begin corresponding with my other friend that I lost contact with the past year. I did talk to her by phone and she told me that we are still, as always friends in her mind and that the miles between us have simply seperated us. I will not allow that to be from now on. I intend to correspond with her again on a regular basis. I miss her terribly !
But, there is a solution. All I have to do is get off my A_ _ and stay in touch.

Today, I am Blessed and truly Grateful and Thankful...

for life - another day to make my life in this world count for something good and genuine
for God's Grace
for Precious
that joy has replaced that pain and sadness that I felt at the beginning of the week (and beyond)
for getting done what I said I would do this year- a good physical check-up. My first appt. is this morning toward that end
for the gorgeous blue, clear skies lately. What a beautiful string of days we have had of late
for the cheerfulness I feel and..
the joy of life I am experiencing.
The Lord has Blessed my life and I have begun to let go and let God
and, it works !
Thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Good stuff. Have a great weekend!