About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, January 17, 2009

life safari - Saturday

This carved tree is in the front entrance of the National Zoo, Washington D.C.

What a wonderful day I've had thus far. I went to an early meeting and then got a fantastic haircut. My hair stylist is very good. She has a huge client base and for very good reason. She's also a wonderful woman !

I plan to see a movie at 4:00 then attend a Speaker meeting tonight at Lambda. I am getting out and "doing" these days and it feels good.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

It was much warmer today. It is getting overcast and may rain tomorrow

I feel full. I feel satisfied being me for the first time in my life. It is as though, all those loose ends that I could not bring together have fallen into place

I really like and appreciate my new hair cut

I cherish my friends, family and cat

being in a place of acceptance and freedom from the oppression of doubt and fear

for the feelings I have for other's who are in pain. I pray for other people. I have had miracles worked in my life so I know that prayers work. I feel so good that, today I care for other's

the feelings of not being in chains to my selfish desires any longer

that I have this Precious cat in my life and a wonderful friend in Rosie, my hair dresser's Golden Retriever

the love of some outstanding people and to be able to honestly reciprocate with my love

I have an awesome life today

the Grace of God

Thank YOU

1 comment:

Scott W said...

I love to hear the happiness coming through.