About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, December 1, 2008

life safari - 12/1/08


I just really like this ! I don't think a Penquin can outrun a Polar Bear but, he may be able to outrun his fellow Penquin.
Today, I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...
a good night's sleep
the cold weather today
I finally got some cleaning in the house done. More to do, however
for the time of Devotion and Prayer this morning
I exercised those habits I had put aside and returned to a place of comfort once again regarding my Faith
Precious and her company and wonderful loving ways. We have a developed routine of habits that demonstrate our love for one another
to be alive today
I am thinking of Jack and praying for a clean cancer scan tomorrow
for the decision to get a plumber out here and address these "house issues" and get on with it
for a job. One I love is without as of today - Hang in there, another will come to you
for my health which is enhanced by being sober, clean, smoke-free and God's Grace
thank YOU

3 comments:

Findon said...

Sounds like a nice day. I love to read your posts, so much gratitude whilst also showing a slice of life. Many thanks

dAAve said...

Where did that penguin get those cymbols?
He must have stolen them becuase no one would sell cymbols to a penguin.

peanut said...

Dear dAAve,

he got them at Amazon. same place she got her little purse.
same place the polar bear should get some ear plugs for the next time.

And Findon, you are a sweet young man. I enjoy your blogs and share as well.

Thank yous to both you Gentlemen !