About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Sunday, November 30, 2008

life safari - Nov. 30th 2008


The last day of November, wow, 2008 is rolling out. I just love this picture. There is another I will use next time - just makes me chuckle.

It is a beautiful day. A bit nippy but gorgeous.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

Never have I been in a close situation with violence involving guns and death (or has any member of my family)
that the day is warming up very nicely
to have enjoyed myself last night at a friend's - have not done one on one socializing in quite some time

that I am determined and prepared to see if I still have a water leak (other than the obvious one) in my bathroom. I have just not used that room because it was such a hassle trying to get any definitive answer - short of tearing out all the sheet rock - we'll see
Because of the above, I have had much less closet space for storage - so things got strewn out around the house
although this leaking thing is a cause of anxiety, I want to get it solved and move on toward getting my house more livable and pleasing
I will be holding my breath. In the past after using that bathroom, the water wasn't present on the floor until about the 4-5 day of using it - I had 2 plumbers out who were clueless

enough about my bathroom ! I am Grateful and Thankful to have a home, food, clothes, family ...
to be sober, clean and smoke-free
for Precious to be here and give her little cat love
for the joy of nature at my finger tips
and, for the Grace of God
thank YOU


Posted by Picasa

No comments: