About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, December 19, 2008

life safari 12-19-08

Well, what a surprise (very pleasant) to think that today was Thursday and find out that it is actually - FRIDAY !!!!! And, payday !!!!!

I am Grateful and Thankful for...
getting back to my prayers and devotions this morning
for fun that costs no $$$$ - FACEBOOK and BLOG
for friends that are part of my family. MY personal FAMILY
that Sunday will be the day my leak is fixed (after two dry runs)
for Precious and her love and catness
for my home
that I was given special Christmas gifts from very nice customers
one very generous
oh, and a bit of a bonus from Ampco - thank you so much. It was very sweet and thoughtful
for this day and the fact that I am alive and well and able to count my Blessings today
for my sobriety
that I am clean
I do not smoke any more and haven't for some time now
God's Grace
thank YOU

1 comment:

Zanejabbers said...

Surprise. You just never know who might pop up. Congrats on your gifts and bonus.