About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

life safari 12-16-08

Good morning. Went to the Podiatrist. Had the toe taken care of - pretty much a painless procedure these days. I was well pleased. I went ahead and had the ends of the toenail taken out - roots killed. It assures there will be no more ingrown toe nail on that toe.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

to have a warm enough coat for this frigid weather
that I was reminded just now that I am trying to run this dog and pony shoe - I need to Let Go and Let God run it.
for the warmth of being in the house
that Precious is warm and safe with me
that I have friends and family that I love and they love me
to have a job right now. Times are really getting tough
for now, the family's business is holding. It had not occured to me but, if the auto industry fails, their company may fail as well. They buy many, many truck chassises from auto industry
my health
my computer is still acting up. I may throw it out in the yard before it is over
for the Christmas season and what it stands for. Merry Christmas everybody !!!
I want to remember that it is about LOVE, PEACE and GIVING -not getting
God's Grace
thank YOU

No comments: