About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, December 15, 2008

life safari 12-15-08

Wow, only 10 more days until Christmas.

It is again, cold and miserable for me in Houston. I like the cold but my skin does not. I was in pain all weekend because of the splits in my finger tips from our last cold weather.

The neighbor's parrot from across the street is out -loose. It's a shame. Chastity looked all around the trees in the neighborhood yesterday.

I opened a Face Book page and got it set up and working but I am having a real problem with the spot.
I keep getting my work on the page interupted with a message that I have a wrong adress for the spot. It makes no sense. I am in the spot. Have a page. I go to the page and keep getting interupted with this stupid message. I have followed their message suggestions regarding how to fix this interuption - not once but several times. I am receiving it still. It makes it impossible to work on my page. It's certainly no fun at all. I do not know what else to do except drop the page.
I contacted Peoplepc but they tell me to contact Facebook. I do not know how to contact them.

I am about fed up with this mess.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

to be sober, clean and smoke-free
I have an appt. with a Podiatrist tomorrow to fix my ingrown toe nail
to be alive but I wish my fingers and toe were not ill
I am thankful that my other programs on the computer are not messed up like the FACEBOOK thing
for any advice for the problem I am having with facebook
I'm a bit down about the facebook problem. I enjoyed setting it up but now it's no fun to try and use it because of the persistant problem
that I am now, not in a very good mood. I am Grateful that I can say how I am feeling
thank YOU

1 comment:

Scott W said...

I have a Facebook page but never look at it or use it unless someone wants to be friends with me. Then I go and let them be friendly, then don't return. So, no advise there.

I had the ingrown toenail thing done. It was not as scary as I imagined although Dave assured me there was no pain. I am not fond of toenails anyway.