About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, October 18, 2008

life safari 10-18-08



Well, good morning and Happy Saturday !!
It is a banner day here in Houston. Cool, clear weather. Just right for being alive.

I am showing off my Precious little one. I took these photos of her soon after I brought her home some years past. Now, when I get out the camera, she gives me a "MO THERRRRR !" back-glance as she flees for the spot under the bed.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I have a job that I get the weekends off - what a Blessing. I worked many weekends in Retail
to get up early (thanks to my Little Darl'n here) and enjoy the coldness of Fall weather for a good change
I was able to stall Precious for 3 hours this morning. She, well, her stomach is still on my early shift schedule. She started working on waking me to feed her at 4:00 this morning. I was able to sleep until 7:00.
for God's gift of Precious in my life
for meeting Frank later for dinner - Blackened Chicken with Linguine and Chipotle/Alfredo sauce - YUMMY
that I have kept to my prayers and devotions all week - it makes a big difference in my attitude and behavior
God's Grace
thank YOU
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grace said...

very cute cat. nice articles. i just wonder how close are you to McKinney?

Akannie said...

Mornin' P & P....

We're jealous of your dinner plans...lol

Have a monumental Saturday--we're off to the orchards.