About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

life safari 10-15-08

Good morning ! I can not tell you how good it is to get back to my "regular" work schedule. Many changes have happened because of the drop in hours. I have time for prayer and devotions which give me a sense of well-being and peace. I sleep better, deeper and wake more rested. The ills that I had sought a Doctor's visit for have ceased.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

for the zeal for God returning
a new friend to correspond with through E-mails (Akannie), WELCOME
that it is the middle of the week - Praise God
for this very full picture included here. It tells of Jesus' life
friends and family that fulfill my life and heart
for a bit of rain and thunder this morning
that the sun is shining now
for the very full moon lately. How gorgeous. And man thinks THEY made all of this?
for God's Grace and LOVE
Thank YOU

3 comments:

dAAve said...

I'm pretty sure man did not make the moon.
But I know some men who made a moon.

Akannie said...

...And I mooned a man once.


Arrrwww.....

Trailboss said...

Me too akannie!