About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

life safari 10-14-08

Oh boy, I was so busy at work today. I collected $ 164.00 in 5 hours ! Tomorrow is looking like more of the same, perhaps more.

I have a message that I am to have an "outage" in 8 minutes.

Good thing I didn't have anything else to say other than,

Thank YOU Lord for all your awesome Grace and Love !

1 comment:

Akannie said...

And it was such a short outage!! Glad you had a good day.

'Twas a gorgeous day around these parts...and I spent most of it catching up housekeeping and laundry.

I wanted to ask you....can I email you with a question???? I'm gonna look for an email link....