About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Sunday, September 21, 2008

life safari 09/21/08

Ike - a NASA photograph.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I, my family and friends lived through this very large and destructive hurricane
Frank and his fellowship today
to have met a woman who is very unselfish with any and everything - Frank's neighbor, Mary
Mary is cooking, supplying ice and care for all in her area - no care for the cost to her. Most unselfish person I have met in a very long time. You ROCK, Mary !!!!
Precious and her wonderful, sweet self
Mass this morning. I have not attended for a few weeks
that I have availability to good medical treatment. I am going to need to seek some out this week
alarms that work and keep me from over-sleeping
although I dread going to work this week, I will go and do my best to make it the best experience that I can
God's Grace and Love
thank YOU

No comments: