About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, September 20, 2008

life safari 09-20-08


Early A.M. Saturday morning. Have been redoing my Blog Profile and photo.

This goes out to Ungodly Sobriety:

I want to thank you for your following, your interest. I went to your blog but was not able to set up a following for me on your blog. I am not very good at this. I know very little and what I have learned cost me many hair-raising and hair pulling nights.

I want to tell you that I am very proud for you to have over 6 months of sobriety. I assume you attend meetings at Lambda by some of the blog names that you listed.

I have not attended there in quite awhile. I will have 11 years sober and clean this November 17th. But, I have been in and out of AA for around 25 years.

I just wanted to make a contact with you and and I'll be tuning in to your Blog so hopefully we can talk some.

I am up late because I am very agitated right now. I have written more entries to my blog in the last two days than I have in months.

I am very tired and am going to breakfast with a friend later this morning. I have got to at least lay down and get some rest.

Well, I'm glad you are open to being sober for now and giving it a go. Hope to have an exchange of ideas and conversation with you later.

peanut

Posted by Picasa

No comments: