About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, September 19, 2008

life safari 09-19-08

The saga of "the job" (mine) and the "bail out" (AIG, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FDIC, others I can't even think of right now) has me just ready to pack up, sell the house, withdraw any and all investments and move. Pay Ceasar what is Ceasar's out of the investments for early withdrawal and flee ! I am not sure I will have anything left considering the Government is spending all our funds.

Most of these failing companies got themselves into trouble by their own GREED ! Now, the markets are tapped out and their left with worthless mortgages and other strapped investments that they can't get loans for (and rightly so), we're having to pick up the tab. Well, I can't afford it ! I'm tired of all these big companies who are in bed with the people that run for office and get all these consessions and favors, promises and a blind eye turned - let the government US, hello !!) pick up the tab. I say, you play you pay. Why did they let Lehman Bros. go bankrupt. They didn't like them?

Who decides who gets the ride and who goes under? All these huge companies have 24-30 Boards of Directors who somehow come out of these failed companies rich.

I am ashamed, upset and frankly, worried about tomorrow in this Greedy country. A country spending my money and future on their rich buddies' failed businesses.

I say HOCKY, quit it, and I see why people stop paying taxes and get lost in the woods.

I am ashamed to be an American. I don't want either party to win. I don't believe in any of them or what they promise. These polititians all say what will get them elected.

I frankly do not believe any of them are honest, out for the good of us or can stop this speeding bullet train from crashing and killing all of us.

I am angry as hell and I'm not going to take it any more !!!!!!!

I feel the life being sucked out of me a penny at a time. The hell with this. At least Bill Clinton had a balanced budget until Bush came on the scene !

I can tell you this, one bank that I know of is concerned about a "run on their bank."

I think it's get what belongs to you or lose it today. What a difference 8 years has made. SAD !

No comments: