About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, September 19, 2008

life safari 09-19-08


this little face pretty much sums up how I feel this morning. Lost, alone, scared and perplexed by the past few weeks.

Too much work, too much stress, Ike, gridlock on the streets and in need of a nice change of scenery. A vacation is, indeed, going to be in the planning stages for me. I think a nice pilgrimage to the Shrine of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal in Perryville, Missouri is in order.

Today, I am only Grateful that it is Friday and I can be away from that job for 2 days
Thank YOU, Lord
Posted by Picasa

No comments: