About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, April 10, 2008

life safari 2008l

I long to go in and lie down. I have been finishing up on some banking business I had to attend to today.
Oh, I have also played a bit tonight as well. It is good to see/hear my friends and family having a good time with their blogs.

I am very Grateful and Thankful...

that tomorrow is Friday
that I look forward to doing my yard work this weekend
to have made a better investment for a change
that May 4th will be here very soon
the anticipation of lying down on my heating pad and drifting to sleep in a minute
that I am Happy, Joyous and Free today. All day. It has been a few weeks since I have felt this happy
God's Grace
thank YOU

No comments: