About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

life safari 2008k

Well, I am up, ready for the day and happy to be here.
CCSC is giving the volunteers at Emergency Services a nice "thank you" breakfast this morning.
I have a busy day and evening. I meet with my CPA after work to give him my tax prep business.
Tomorrow and Thursday will be alot of running around too. I'm up for it.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

I beat dAAve and Scott up and at 'em this morning ( a first)
to be rested and ready for a biscuit and eggs for breakfast with friends
that I will be at the noon meeting today also
to be a citizen in America
to be a Christian in America
for freedoms that other's do not have
for a delightful ball of fur and love named Precious
to be sober, clean and smoke-free
Monday is over -yeah !
the other shoe did not drop yesterday
I feel better about the work "thing" today. I will not live today walking on eggs any more.
Whatever will be, will be-Doris Day
the gift of faith
God's Grace
thank YOU

No comments: