About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, December 20, 2007

life safari #162

Well, what a pleasant day off today.
Went to a weekly Mass-much different than a Sunday Mass (much shorter too)
Visited a friend in the hospital, redeemed my Honey Baked Ham certificate that one of my customers gave me. These people at W_______m go all out ! Very generous and very nice folks ! Thank you Chris and Sheryl and all the rest of you whom I do not know.
Another customer Blessed me with a certificate - I bought some of my favorite things with it. Again, one of my customers who is just a dear man and his lovely wife. Thank you all and Merry Christmas to you and your families !!

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I am sober, clean and smoke-free
the means to get to see my friend in the hospital. She is healing and no major proceedure has been needed - Bless God !
to be home early and to have enjoyed a wonderful dinner
Christmas is almost here now
To be able to be with Frank this Saturday evening for our regular meeting
for new friends and the warmth and care which they bring into my life
for the legacy of J. Vernon McGee-I got his series of books on the Bible. Finally got some information that is easy to read and that speaks to me in a real and easy way
God's Grace
thank YOU

No comments: