About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, December 8, 2007

life safari #157

Happy Saturday !

Sorry I didn't see you this morning dAAve, this morning we had only one Mass time and it was at 9:30. Also, it is a Holy Day of Obligation. I'll see you soon.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I went to visit a friend in the hospital after church this morning
it's the weekend !!
this next week and weekend I am going to be slammed with activities
It's all Christmas and food activities (cool)
to be sober, clean and smoke-free still
I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening in front of the tv
Precious is here with me and fills me with much joy
this wonderful coffee and honey and milk
the great Wholefoods ciabatta bread I just heated up with butter and soup
God's Grace
the gift of Faith
thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

I'll see ya when I see ya.