About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, December 7, 2007

life safari #156

Good morning. Had a very hard time going to bed last night.

I have so much going on in my head - good memories, bad memories.
I think I am in a rut right now.
I need to get up early in the morning, go to the 8:30 am meeting then to visit a friend in St. Joseph's Hosp. That sounds like a sound plan. That's what I will do whether I do anything else tomorrow !!

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I have a solid plan for tomorrow
the knowledge that I must do something different to get out of my rut and depression
this time of year is hard for me but I don't have to drink or smoke over it
I must also not EAT over it as well !
God's Grace
Precious and her little sweet Catsonality - she's sooooo the Bomb to live with and share life with !
Thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

See you there at 8:30.