About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

life safari #154

I am Grateful and Thankful...

that Scott and Pat are doing better now
for the fact that I can relax and not rush around town - I am able today to give myself permission to not do some things
for this fantastic weather lately (here)
that, although I grow weary of showering every day, I must go on and do it again today
I get more awake during my shower
the warm/hot water feels very good
I guess what I really grow weary of the the drying off-I think it is a habit worth repeating however, I don't like to have on wet clothes
God's Grace
tomorrow is Thursday - I'm sleepy !!!!!

2 comments:

dAAve said...

I am glad you showered.
And dried off too.

Scott W said...

Watch all that showering and drying off, it can be habit forming.