About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, October 20, 2007

life safari #117

Good Morning ! What gorgeous weather.

This evening, Frank J. tells his story at the Northwest Unity Group at 7:30 pm. Please come over and support him if possible. Frank is my Sponsor and is a wonderful man with an awesome life. Hope to see you all there this crisp evening.

Northwest Unity Group
4800 West 34th, Suite C-23
Meeting starts at 7:30 pm

I am Grateful and Thankful...
this weather and fantastic seasonal change
to be alive and healthy another day
that I am happy, joyous and free. Free of drink, drug and smoke
I know that today, I have a reprieve from above, as long as I choose it (and, I do)
Precious and her wonderful personality (those emerald eyes that are so telling of her love also)
Her sweet massaging hands - she's a healer of tired spirits
God's Grace
Frank J. and his Sponsorship. I am fortunate to have his love and experience, friendship and company to enjoy.
Please come and hear Frank speak tonight at 7:30. He has a message that will move all.

I am moved to end this gratitude list with this...
I have been happier the past month than I have ever been !
Thank You, God, for the Gift of my Faith.
I hope you will be moved to come be with Frank J. tonight
God Bless

No comments: