About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

life safari #111

I'm sooooo Grateful and Thankful for/that...

the cooler weather and the rain
the changes that have taken place in me. I am gentler, happier, more God conscious
God's Grace in my life
Precious and her warm heart and paws
to be in America
the wonderful people in my life
the folks that I call "family"
my blood family - my sister. I only wish we were closer
to be Blessed with many wonderful friends
to be content in what I am doing with my life.
Thank YOU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott told me that you had asked about me, how sweet. I have been so busy the past few weeks! I really need to slow down and breath. Doing fine here though. Enjoying the nice fall weather in Kentucky too!

Lisa