About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, October 15, 2007

life safari #110

Save the cheerleader, save the world ! Oh, sorry. It was the thing I remembered first regarding Blog Action Day.

I understand this day is about our environment regarding what we are doing to Mother Earth to deplete our ozone, breatheable air, clean water, ice caps, etc. I simply do not know enough about what to say or where to start in my effort to contribute.

How about this. Rather than throw that piece of paper, plastic, cellophane out the car window, put it somewhere, save it until you get home and throw it away properly. Don't litter our streets, beaches, desert, highways, forests.

Be happy that you do not live on Titan. It rains methane !

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

there are people that actually do know what they are doing and their efforts are strong to save our Earth - thank you
at least the topic has me thinking of ways that I can change for the better to do my part in helping. Even if its very basic and small.
An awesome Sunday ! Mass was fantastic, my visit with Sonny afterward was wonderful.
a beautiful Monday morning
a busy schedule this week, the rest of the month. Even busier in November
Precious and her wonderful loving company
God's Grace. Not just in my life but in other's lives
Micky's comments did not upset me. He does not know me. I understand he believes he is right in his thoughts regarding AA, I just don't understand why he thinks it's the devil's playground or why he believe's he is the only Christian on the web. He leaves no address to reply. He hits and runs. Now, Micky, please stop commenting on my blog. I have heard several times what you have to say. I hear you. I do not care for the condemnation, judgemental, and authoritative tone to your comments. Please stay away. Go in Peace, Micky. Bless you.
Happy Monday everyone !!!

No comments: