About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, October 19, 2007

life safari #115

Good morning. What a fabulous day.

From my readings today:
"Character, it has been said, is who you are when nobody's looking. Integrity is what you have when your inner life and your outer life, your private life and your public life,
are consistent with one another."

I am Grateful and Thankful...
for the clear, cool morning
for waking up at 6:24 am - just in time to make a 7:00 appointment - I was NOT in control of waking up !
for the Blueberry muffin with butter I just enjoyed with my coffee
to look forward to going over to the park and walk this morning
the birds have been fed and they are happy
I am happy
Precious seems happy
Life is Good
Thank YOU

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm blueberry muffin with butter. Love that item. Isn't life wonderful?

Lisa

dAAve said...

just dropped in to see what condition your condition was in