About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, September 20, 2007

life safari #94

Today I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I'm off and can run my errands
an outstanding clear and lovely sky
Fall is just around the corner
I'm clean, sober and smoke-free
dave's generosity - when I finish the book I will pass it to my boss
that I'm excited about tonight
the fun of going to Chappell Hill Saturday
I've made some changes I have wanted to make. Getting to sleep and getting up earlier are still problems
the more I pressure myself about the above, the worse I feel about myself
I hope I can get a quick fix on the car a/c so I can go to the noon meeting
I'd better get moving because I want to go to the meeting
AA
God's Grace
thank YOU