About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, February 16, 2009

life safari - President's Day

Happy President's Day to my Favorite passed President:
Bill Clinton. (and, Hillary) !!
Former President Bill Clinton IS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE...MY PRESIDENT !
He was my JFK.

And I don't care what anyone else thinks about it.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I got a smaller Cell phone. One that does all the things my 11 year old phone didn't do

that I had a wonderful weekend

that I am going to have a wonderful week

the fantastic spaghettini w/tomato and basil at The California Kitchen yesterday - Thank you so much Don K !

wonderful company and an absolutely stunning Sunday late afternoon (weather-wise)

to be alive, sober, anxious to be with frinds before work

thank YOU

No comments: