About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, January 8, 2009

life safari 01-08-09

I feel wonderful this morning ! It is going to warm up later today, that makes me very happy.

The low 70's are the best temperatures.

It is Thursday, almost the weekend. I treasure the weekends, I can putz about with no time limitations and enjoy staying up until I decide to go to sleep.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I had a wonderful morning prayer and devotion time this day
now I feel ready for the challenges of the world
perhaps today I will be able to put together meekness, humility and brotherly love in all my minutes of life - in every situation
especially in traffic !
I'm ready, willing and I feel able
Precious. We had a nice "us time" this morning before getting up
the sunshine and warmer temperatures
God's Grace
thank YOU

No comments: