About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

life safari

Oh Boy ! AAAAAHHHHHH. I have finally begun breathing again today.

I am excited and happy about the future. I am very happy that I did get involved in the election. I was not interested really in any of the four people running and was not going to vote.

But, when Colin Powell endorsed Obama, I said, O.K., that's my candidate. I happen to have much respect for Powell. I would have voted for him had he run.

It looks to me as though the nation is in giddy happiness and daring to dream of peace, equality and brotherhood.

I am happy, joyous and free today !

Praise God and Thank YOU

No comments: