About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

life safari 10-22-08

Well, I am setting out to go vote early after my shower.

Something made me decide that this election has someone that I can vote in favor for - a change from before.

It's an absolutely beautiful Fall day here and more cooler weather is predicted - a bit of rain too.

M/S meeting went on until after 9:00 pm last night. It was supposed to end at 8:00 pm.

I handled the above situation better than I have in the past, which is a good thing if one wants to stay employed.

I am learning to take life easier. When I get all bent out of shape, it seems to only hurt me - no one else gives a hoot. Most people are out in the ozone, thinking about numero uno which, of course, so am I. So, I'm no different than every one else and, therefor, I should not be so hard on every one else. We really ARE in this together...

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...
finally feel like voting for a "cause"
to be alive and well
to live in a country where I don't risk being killed for my Christian beliefs
that Precious is a part of my life
I have a beautiful double yellow hybiscus bloom on a plant that has not produced in over a year
for this great Houston weather
to be back on a shift where I have my mornings free
I enjoy reading my friend's Blogs
God's Grace
thank YOU

No comments: