About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, October 2, 2008

life safari 10-2-08

Oh my gosh ! I'm blogging before dAAve this morning ! Can' believe it. He is always up and at'em earlier than anyone. I hope you're ok dAAve and just not at the keyboard yet.

What a MMMMarvelous, cool morning this is in Houston. Oh Boy, I can't wait to see the gorgeous sun rise that will go with it as I drive in this morning.

It's a good day to be alive. I don't care what the stock exchange is doing !

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

God Blessed me with Precious. This cat is the most "human" feline. I think she actually laughs at me sometimes. She is a joy to wake up to. When she wants me up she licks me with that sandpaper tongue - she knows it works

I fell asleep last night in the middle of reading the paper. It happens alot these days

Yesterday is the first time that I remember absolutely feeling that if I didn't get out of that box I work in I would scream ! We had a very busy day that got even busier as I needed to be wrapping up my day. Hopefully today will be more calm.

Precious has an inclosed area (atrium) in which to go out and be a cat. I just liberated her. I just hope the mosquitos will leave her alone

the grass has not been growing as fast as it had been. And, the ash tree pods are not taking over the area. Perhaps I can skip dowing yard work this weekend and rest, go walking in the park, etc.

new people, folks I have not met yet, visit my blog and comment. Thank you, I look forward to exchanging visits with you Akannie

God's Grace and salvation

Thank YOU

1 comment:

Akannie said...

Morning, Peanut!
Cool here this morning too...like 44 !!! I guess autumn really is here.
My other blog is akannie@wordpress. I can't figure out how to get the link to it on my blogspot page though. (I'm a 'puter dweeb). oh, well...
I'm in the middle of the chili/cake/cornbread extravaganza. Gotta run--just wanted to say hideeho!