About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

life safari 10-01-08


October. Another month down and closer to the end of another year. Wow, where does the time go?

Feeling frisky !
I am Grateful and Thankful...


that the weather is getting cooler - what a relief from this hot summer

Precious and I are well and together. She is a loving gift to me from the Good Lord

The yard and atrium look very nice, peaceful and serene from my labors last weekend

soon, if a new-hire shows up, my hours at work will go back to normal. Back on the afternoon shift -yeah !

that with the extra time I will have I can get out before work and walk and use that new weight bench I assembled

that I have insurance. Watched channel 8 last night about folks that have none - it is a killer !

for the Grace and Patience of God. I consider God's patience as my salvation,

thank YOU

1 comment:

Akannie said...

I had a sponsor who would always say, "God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good."

Sounds like you're feeling the same way!

Your yard and atrium sound great...