About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, February 11, 2008

life safari 2008 (24)

Happy Monday !

Had a relaxing morning. Slept in.

After the horror of being lost trying to find a church yesterday and driving for over an hour looking and trying different directions, I decided to give myself a nice break.

Read and did my devotionals and will have my lunch before going to work.

I do not know who most of these people who appeared or won awards at the Grammy's are anymore. I am way behind times !

I am Grateful and Thankful...

for good sleep last night and a restful morning today
that I have time in my workday to read
for my consistency in my lack of road rage. It's becoming a vague memory
for the inspirational reading and music that excites me today
for the changes I have made and the promise of further work to change
to be sober, clean and smoke-free
for the gift of Precious in my life
for the gift of faith
and for God's Grace
thank YOU

1 comment:

Scott W said...

I know some of those Grammy winners by name only. As far as their music, couldn't really care less.