About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, February 9, 2008

life safari 2008 (23)

Good evening. Have been running all week and not had time or energy to do much but get to bed in the evening.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

for the opportunity to serve other's at Christian Community Service Center - this is the organization that I am volunteering some time to on two days
that the other volunteers there are kind, friendly and giving people
to Trish, my hair dresser for her activism, energy and eagerness to help get donations of food for the CCSC -thank you Trish
that tomorrow I get closer to becoming a full fledged Catholic- it is our Rite of Sending and Rite of Election
My Confirmation to Catholicism will be on Sunday, May 4th at the 11:00 Mass at St. Anne Catholic Church - ya'll come ! I'd be thrilled for you all to be a part of this process
for the gift of my faith
for Precious-what a God given gift of joy and love
for my AA friends and family who still stay in contact even though I don't see them often-I love you all !
God's Grace !
I consider God's patience Salvation
Thank YOU

2 comments:

dAAve said...

Glad you posted and thanks for dropping by. I just came from Lambda where Ms Jeanie P. spoke for an hour. Good stuff.
Have a fine Sunday.

Zanejabbers said...

Hi. A double whammy. You dropped by and sent me an email. Ditto on Daave's comment.