About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Sunday, February 3, 2008

life safari 2008 (21)

What a wonderful weekend. I have had a nice day. Church and came home and ate lunch. I have stocked up on some things to eat on the days of fasting and abstinence during Lent and Easter.

It is a very exciting time for me. I have been studying and really working to learn the Order of the Mass, what it means to be a Catholic and so many other exciting and interesting concepts and practices of my new Faith.

My full Communion (Confirmation) into the Catholic Faith will be Sunday, May 4th at the 11:00 am Mass. I was Baptised in the Baptist Church when I was 12 years old. There is only one Baptism for Christians.

I have begun recycling paper, plastic and cans recently. I am involved in a charitable organization and truly excited about helping our Houstonians have better lives. I am working with Christian Community Service Center. We serve a large densely populated area in the inner-city of Houston. We have 7 exciting and worthwell service branches and many churches in the area are involved. All are different denomination, congregational churches.

I am happier than I've been in a very long time. I enjoy what I am doing and the doing has changed me in so many ways.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

for life itself
for miracles
Precious
God's Grace
58 years of a Blessed life
thank YOU

No comments: