About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, January 17, 2008

life safari 2008 (15)

Thursday night. Had a wonderful day off. Got my haircut, bought some cool ear rings. Stayed in the salon and talked about this 'n that for awhile. Had a good time.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

that I can be my own person with my own thoughts and beliefs in the face of anger today
my wonderful and skillful hair cut from Wavelength (Trish Herrera) She's ssoooooo good !
to be alive. to be sober, clean and smoke-free
to have Precious in my life. What a gift
for the gift of faith
for God's Grace
for memories. Good and bad.
that I can lay my head down at night in a bed, that I have a roof over my head, and heat
for inspiration from RCIA tonight
thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

I love to talk about this 'n that too.
And you're STILL smoke-free!