About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, November 5, 2007

life safari #128

Happy Monday ! It is good to be on a time cycle that suits my internal clock.
I hear we are going to have a cold front move in this week, I am thrilled !
I am pleased as to how I conducted my self yesterday
I was able for the first time in my life to totally enjoy sharing my massive bucket of popcorn at the movie ! I shared with folks sitting on both sides of me. I had never met the Priests to my right. I now know twin brothers who became Episcopal Priests, had not contact with one another for some time and both chose (unknown to the other) to convert to Catholicism. I met some of Mike's family and friends. What an enjoyable day and evening I had Sunday.

I am Grateful and Thankful...
for my life as a woman of Faith
for my life as a "baby" Catholic
for Don K and his wonderful gifts of himself and articles and books that interest me
for the members at the board meeting yesterday
A few barbs were thrown, I, unfortunately let my old ways show a couple of times. But, other than the room being unlivably hot, no one needed medical treatment (teehee)
God's Grace
thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

I didn't notice the heat. Maybe I'm cold-blooded!