About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, October 25, 2007

life safari #122

Good morning. I have had to fill in at work the past few days so have not had time to write.
The cashier booth was hit by an SUV and sustained structural damage. My co-worker was shaken up and possibly injured her back in the ordeal.

The damage to our booth has been repaired (yesterday -ALL DAY), WHAT A MESS !
It was challenging having the lane closed orr and on during the day and trying to conduct business and keep traffic flowing.

Today, will be the last day of chaos, hopefully. Normally I am off today but must go in at 7:00 and work until 1:00. Then, Blessed the Lord, my schedule will return to normal.

Frank and I are going to see Barbara and Dell Saturday. Really looking forward to getting to the Farm in this Glorious weather.

I am Grateful and Thankful...
to be sober, clean and smoke-free
to have Faith in God, today
this fantastic weather
that Houston is not on fire - I feel for those in Calif.
the evening at class tonight
to see Frank, we haven't had time to visit this week
My Sister. Because she is witnessing a dramatic change in me, we are turning a corner in our SisterHood - Awesome, welcome change for me ! I have wanted a closer relationship with her for sooo long !
A wonderful picnic with Mike over pizza in his office yesterday. Good food, good company !
Precious and her steady love
God's Grace
thank YOU

3 comments:

dAAve said...

Excitement at work!
Interesting. Have a great day and enjoy the weather as much as you are able.

Scott W said...

Cars, a necessary evil, can be so scary.

Anonymous said...

Going to the farm? How fun. Hope you have a grand time.

Lisa