About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, October 22, 2007

life safari #120

I am Grateful and Thankful...
for the cool front
for the rain
for a new week
that I did not over eat last night because I felt down emotionally-journaling is helping, waiting a few minutes is helping, and praying was the answer - Thank YOU
that I was able to light the fireplace this morning
that the lizards cleared off the flue prior to my opening it - Thank you Saint Francis of Assisi
I was disappointed and let down yesterday whenI was not able to follow along with the Priest at Mass. Oh, not the readings from the Bible. I was not able to find where Father John was in the dialogs and responsal Prayers
Thank you Rose for sharing that, some days one is due to just sit and mentally follow along
that I realized I was standing on my throat over my inability to follow along. I study a lot and have EXPECTATIONS that I will "get it" quickly
most Catholics were raised doing, saying, responding all their lives. I am new - it is O.K.
Bless the Lord for the work I am doing on myself.
I have an AWESOME GOD !!!!!!!
Thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Patience is a virtue. And comes in real handy too.
LOL