About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

life safari #121

I am Grateful and Thankful...
for this cold snap
the rain yesterday
that we are not in a horrible drought and water shortage as some are
to be sober, clean and smoke free another day
that dAAve is very happy for me regarding not smoking - that's support ! Thank you Friend
that I am awake and very alive
Precious' and my health
that we are two cats of the same mind. We like solitude, watching the fire in the fire place, resting on the hearth with our backs warmed by the fire
sunny, cold days
Peace. Precious and I enjoy peace in our lives today.
Thank YOU, Heavenly Father

1 comment:

dAAve said...

I like Sonny on cold days AND warm days.
LOL
LOL