About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

life safari - May 19th

Yes, dAAve, my new schedule WILL be a treat. However, it will cut out my noon meetings. I will miss you all but will see you at other times.

For some reason, I am not able to open your blog spot any longer ? I will need to research the reason and find out why.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

to be alive, well and in love with life
this cool weather
Precious
that I have more vacation time and need to plan what to do with it. I'll lose it if I don't take it - NOT !!
for weight loss and Weight Watchers
for AA and RECOVERY
to have people/critters I love and care about
to have a job and vacation time to take
too much to do a Gratitude List justice
Thank YOU

No comments: