About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, February 5, 2009

life safari - thursday

What a pretty morning in H-Town !

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful..

for the realization that I seek approval, happiness, answers, sense of self, many things, OUTSIDE OF MYSELF

I am not happy with this realization. However, I have had this going on for years. At least now, I am AWARE OF WHAT I'M DOING !

That, now I can do the work to change (above) YES!!!!!

to be willing to cut back on expenses - gas prices are steadily going up again

that I finally got the italics button OFF

Precious and her wonderful cat being

Dave's gift of the CAT LOVE LETTERS - what a joyful little read that was. Thanks Dave

the Grace I receive which I will never deserve

tests and results which can propel me to change my life-style

thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

I thought you might like that book. Keep it or pass it on -- as you see fit.