About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, January 22, 2009

life safari - Wednesday the 22nd

Happy Birthday Trish !!!

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful ...

that I am alive and well this morning

to have friends

for Precious

for a new day

for health

for a job that supplies me a paycheck

a roof over my head

a car to get me where I wish to be

the promise of a new day and,

the Grace of God

for AA and Weight Watchers

for changes in my actions, thoughts and ways of behaving

for second and third and fourth chances (and beyond)

for God's Mercy

for art and my artist friends

for my intellectual and P.H.D. friends - who love the college drop-out anyway

for the peace I feel about myself and my place in the world today

for romantic love. Even when it isn't reciprocated quite as strongly

that I do not expect anyone to feel just as I feel

for this day of life and the desire to live it, love it and learn more

thank YOU

2 comments:

dAAve said...

Just dropping in for a minute.

Scott W said...

Have a great weekend!