About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, November 13, 2008


Saturday, Nov. 15th, 2008 I am (and a friend) going to a Punk Rock concert.
My hair dresser and some of her friends had a very famous band called MyDolls. They actually toured and got on radio and many other accolades before they stopped playing in 1986.
I was not aware of Trish until just a bit later. My best friend back when knew Trish and went to her gigs. There is another band member whom I know and, again, much later met.
Now, the two are playing at the Noise and Smoke fate Saturday night @ Notsuoh/
Dean's. The MyDolls go on stage at 11:00 pm. Mary and I will be there, I hope you will join us Saturday Night.
This morning, I am Grateful and Thankful...
just to be alive another day
to have eyes and ears to see and hear the beautiful birds that visit in the atrium
that I have a job
that God gave me the company of Precious
apparently Lucy is hanging in there and is still giving her love to clients at Wavelength Salon
that I got up and at 'em early this morning
for the Grace of God
Thank YOU

No comments: