About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

life safari 11-19-08


Well, too bad that the fanatic and highly ill mikey is back on the scene.


I have reported his discremenitory and lewd blogs to the powers that be of blogs and internet.


He is actually being watched and monitored now, so, he may be off the line very soon - Praise God.


For this, I am very Grateful and Thankful.


Also, just found out that a friend from the past was found deceased a week or so ago.

So sorry my friend ! Her passing has been very hard on one of my other friends and I hold both in my heart and prayers.


I am most Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I am alive and well today

Precious is too

I am thinking ahead about my own arrangements for my day of passing

I finally got someone at the funeral home to get off of high-center and look into my inquiry

this beautiful weather-wow, it makes being alive so rich and refreshing

for the home I have and the beauty of the atrium area - such as it is

I say this because a friend has a much prettier setup at her home and I tend to wish that is what I have - rather, I am Blessed to have what I have and appreciate it

Thank YOU God for the Blessings of my home and set-up

I sometimes want what I do not have and forget that I have something other's wish they had

I am Blessed to have anything - what I have is very special to me at this very moment

today, I am going to hang onto this feeling of Gratitude for the Blessings I have right here, right now

Thanks Be to God

Amen

1 comment:

dAAve said...

It was good to see you, as always.
And yes, it's so damn easy to take our "things" for granted.